Deliveries and returns
1. Our dog beds are made to order and we ask that you allow 6 weeks until delivery. An estimated delivery time will be advised at time of order.
2. Other products on the website are available for immediate shipping, or as advised at time of order.
3. Please note that free delivery is only applicable to addresses in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
4. Overseas delivery costs and estimate times will be advised at time of order (see below).
5. You will be consulted about, and emailed when the product is dispatched. Dog beds are dispatched via a 'furniture' or heavy goods courier, therefore it is important to arrange a delivery day when you are available to delivery of the item.
6. Please take care when opening packaging that the Products were delivered in. Please reuse and carefully re-pack the Products in the original packaging, if the products needs to be returned to us for any reason.
Overseas delivery costs
Shipping to USA
Payment is taken at time of purchase and is zero rated for tax purposes, plus any the shipping cost. All dog beds are subject to 4 to 6 weeks delivery time as they are made bespoke to customers requirements. Other products and accessories are normally in stock and will be dispatched the next working day.
Shipping is by airmail from the UK, it is tracked and needs to be signed for. Orders will normally arrive within 5–7 working days but this can be as long as 10 working days. If your order fails to arrive, please inform us as soon as possible so that we can trace it.
Customs charges, taxes, import duty, etc, are payable by the customer, not by WMPR Ltd
We cannot be held responsible for delays in the shipping service.
We hope you will be pleased with everything you have bought from us but if you are unhappy with your Products, you can return them to us either in accordance with the terms set out below or as otherwise in accordance with your legal rights.
Right to cancel
1. You have a legal right to change your mind and cancel the contract between you and us within 14 days of delivery of your Products without giving a reason. This does not apply to any bespoke Products such as dog beds which are made to order ie, we create to your specification or products that are clearly personalised. Please note that the right to change your mind applies equally to any gift vouchers you purchase from us.
2. The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the Products. Where you order multiple Products in one order or a Product is delivered in separate parts, lots or pieces, the cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last Product, part, lot or piece that makes up your order.
3. For orders ofdog beds or personalised products, your 14 days to cancel the contract begins from the moment you place your order with us. Please note that after 14 days you will be unable to cancel the contract due to the bespoke nature of the work. If you wish to cancel after 14 days, you will be charged for the full price of the order. This does not affect your statutory legal rights.
4. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract with us by making a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email or a telephone call to:)
Milo&Pi, WMPR Ltd, The Studio, Middle Hampt, Luckett, Callington PL17 8NR
E-mail address: [email protected] Telephone 01579 370093
- ·Your name and address
- ·The description of goods and the date it was ordered on
5. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning the exercise of your right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
6. If you cancel your contract with us, we will reimburse you all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery as detailed in our Terms and Conditions.
Faulty or mis-described
7. If you are returning the Products to us because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund: the price of the Product in full; any applicable delivery charges; and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us (other than any costs incurred by you in returning the Products to us in person). (b) For dog bed furniture items, we will arrange to collect the Products from your address.
How to return the Products
8. If you change your mind and exercise your right to cancel after delivery, then the Products must be returned to us.
(a) For most small items (ie. not dog beds), you will need to arrange for the Products to be returned to us to our postal address. In this case, the Products must be returned to us without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days for the date that you exercised your right to cancel. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the Products to us.
For any questions with regard to returns, please email us.